If an item is not owned or subscribed to by the Library, you have two options. Bilkent University members can complete the “Material Request Form” and the book will be added to the collection. If the item you want is an out-of-print book or a journal article, you should complete the “Interlibrary Loan/Document Supply Form“. Only Bilkent University academics, master’s and doctoral students can use this service.