The users of Bilkent University Library may suggest new sources for the collection.
- New resources may be requested only by Bilkent University community.
- Requests should be made by completing either the Material Request Form, or by selecting items from printed publishers catalogs.
- Requests may be sent via e-mail, via the faculty librarians, or by writing a formal letter. All requests are evaluated according to the current collection development policy of the Library. Journals and databases are normally subscribed at the end of the year.
- Once a request has been evaluated, the requesting user will be informed of the decision.
- The following addresses may be used for selecting the materials:
- Please check the Library Catalog for an item, before submitting a request to the Library.
- To request multiple copies of a material you should clearly state the reason.