Fight COVID-19 transmission at the Library!
We are doing our best to keep our users healthy and safe. We are implementing measures to provide extra cleaning and disinfecting for the Library, but we also need everyone to do their part which includes the following the University COVID-19 rules.
* Maintain at least a 1.5m distance between yourself and others,
* Make sure your mask covers both your nose, mouth and chin.
* Cover your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze.
* Regularly and thoroughly clean your hands with an alcohol-based hand rub or wash them with soap and water.
* Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
* If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention immediately. Call by telephone first, if you can and follow the directions of the Bilkent Health Center.
Bilkent University Library