Within the scope of this agreement, the faculty members of Bilkent University will have the opportunity to publish open access articles in Golden Open Access and Hybrid journals of Cambridge University Press throughout 2021 without any transaction fees.
The details of the agreement and its benefits to the faculty can be summarised as follows:
- This agreement will be applied to the articles that have been accepted within the period of the agreement.
- By increasing the visibility of their research, the authors will be able to have higher citation counts, broader reach and global impact.
- Articles can be published in journals included in citation indexes such as SSCI, SCI, Scopus.
- The writer will be able to submit his/her article by providing the details of his/her Bilkent University affiliation to the publisher.
- Articles can be published under the Creative Commons Licence. For detailed information on Creative Commons Licence, please visit https://www.cambridge.org/core/services/open-access-policies/open-access-resources/creative-commons-licenses.
- Articles published non-OA in Cambridge OA Journals within the agreement period will be eligible for retroactive conversion to OA if requested by the author before the agreement expires.
- For journals in which it is not possible to publish open access articles, if it is deemed appropriate and an option is provided by the publisher, there may be an opportunity to publish open access articles during the year.
- Since the content of the journals is multidisciplinary, all faculties and departments will be able to benefit from this service.
- The agreement provides an opportunity to publish articles in a total of 394 journals and 274 journals in the UBYT incentive program.
For the agreement details, you can visit https://www.cambridge.org/core/services/open-access-policies/read-and-publish-agreements/oa-agreement-ankos.
In order to review the journals in your subject area and make a submission, you can visit https://www.cambridge.org/core/what-we-publish/journals.
You can have access from here to the video recording of the webinar “Details of the Contents of the Read & Publish Agreement between ANKOS and Cambridge University Press”, which was held on Wednesday, February 17, 2021 in cooperation with the ANKOS Academy Working Group.