Bilkent University Library Online Chat Services: “Ask Us”
Bilkent University Library provides a live chat service, in addition to “ask a librarian” and email firstname.lastname@example.org contact. You can use this service to chat with reference librarians in real time.
Get help from anywhere!
Click on the “Ask Us” icon to start a chat session. We can help you on finding sources about a topic, using library tools effectively, and your questions about the library.
- Online chat is available on weekdays and weekends, from 9:00 to 17:00. Outside of these hours, you can still contact us by e-mailing to email@example.com or using our “ask a librarian” form.
- To start talking with us, click “Ask Us” tab in the bottom right corner of the screen. You’ll be asked for your name and email address before the chat starts.
- If you try to chat with us during these hours but are told that we are offline, this means that we are busy chatting with other people. If this happens, please refresh the page after 10 minutes and try again.
- If you have any questions about “Ask Us” service, please send your emails to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Guidelines for Use
- Use this live chat service to ask your questions about your research, library resources and policies that can be answered in brief chat.
- To ask questions requiring detailed responses, please send your emails to email@example.com.
- Reference librarian may ask to proceed you by email or phone in case of too detailed answers.
Providing your email address allows us to send you additional information related to your question. We will not share your email address or personal information for other purposes.