Library Week Activities
Bilkent University Library is very pleased to invite everyone to attend the 55th Library Week activities.
Happy Library Week!
55th Library Week Program, 25 March – 31 March 2019
25 March 2019 Monday
Conversation*: “Öğrencilerin Gözünden Bilkent Kütüphanesi”**
Place: Art Gallery, Main Campus Library
Speakers: Abdullah Talayhan, Naci Dalkıran, Ozan Ergun
*The activity will be in Turkish.
**The activity is within the scope of GE250/251 (10 points)
27 March 2019 Wednesday
Group Reading Activity: “Bring Your Book, Let’s Read Together”
Place: Grass Area, between the Library and Rectorate Building
29 March 2019 Friday
Competition: “Find The Library Map, Win The Prize”
Place: Main Campus Library
About the Competition
- Come to the Reference Room, find the librarian.
- Pick an envelope for your question.
- Answer the question and search the related book in the library.
- Locate the book, find the map.
- Go to the location marked on the library map.
- The faster you are, the better chances of winning the prize.
Rules of the Competition
- The competition is open to current Bilkent University students.
- Aim: Answer the questions about the library and its services and arrive at the marked place in the library plan by following the clues.
- In order to join the competition please fill out the registration form, until 27th March, 2019, 17.00.
- The first six students (three competitors, three substitutes) who filled out the competition registration form will join the competition.
- We will inform the competitors via e-mail.
- We will announce the winner via library social media.
- Prize information:
- 150 TL Meteksan gift token
- 100 TL Meteksan gift token
- Coffee and cake (Coffee Break)