Lextenso legal database provides access to the following 21 French journals and their archives.
- Bulletin Joly Bourse
- Bulletin Joly Entreprises en Difficulté
- Bulletin Joly Sociétés
- Cahiers Sociaux
- Flash Defrénois
- Gazette du Palais
- L'Essentiel Droit de la famille
- L'Essentiel Droit bancaire
- L'Essentiel Droit des Assurances
- L'Essentiel Droit des contrats
- L'Essentiel Entreprises en Difficulté
- L'Essentiel Immobilier et Urbanisme
- L'Essentiel Propriété Intellectuelle
- Les Cahiers de l'Arbitrage
- Nouveaux Cahiers du Conseil Constitution
- Petites Affiches
- Revue des Contrats
- Revue du Droit Public
- Revue Française de Finances Publiques
- Revue Générale du droit des Assurances
The following collections have been added to Alexander Street Music and Dance Online database.
- Classical Scores Library
- African American Music Reference
- American Music
- Classical Music Reference Library
- Classical Music Library
- Classical Music in Video
- Dance in Video
- Smithsonian Global Sound for Libraries
- Garland Encyclopedia of World Music
- Jazz Music Library
- Opera in Video
- Popular Music Library
- Contemporary World Music
Knovel database provides access to electronic books in engineering and related subjects.
Nature Masterclasses provides access to online course in scientific writing and publishing. The course is taught by editors from the Nature journals, contains 15 modules, and covers the entire scientific publishing process from writing a paper to publication. A personal membership is required to use the platform.
The Philosophy Documentation Center provides access to academic journals, book series, conference proceedings, and other publications in applied ethics, philosophy, religious studies, and related subjects.
Beck-eBibliothek provides access to electronic books in public law, civil law, criminal law, and related subjects.
Content List: https://ebibliothek.beck.de/Buecher/55700
Nomos Online Premium provides access to electronic books in public law, civil law, criminal law and related subjects.
Mendeley Institutional Edition is a reference manager tool and academic social network that can help researchers organize their researches, collaborate with others online, and discover the latest research for academic institutions. Mendeley is both a desktop application and a web-based application. To begin, click the "join this group" button on the Bilkent University Mendeley Group page. Bilkent University Mendeley Group account offers students, faculty, staff and researchers 5 GB of storage and the ability to create unlimited private groups with up to 25 users per group.
Hiperkitap provides full-text access to more than 10,000 e-books (mostly in Turkish with some English titles) in biology, chemistry, mathematics, statistics, computer science, business, economy, education, technology, engineering, fine arts, architecture, history, philosophy, psychology, religion, political science, language and literature, law, music, health sciences, and related subjects.
The Library is pleased to announce a subscription to the following Naxos databases
- Naxos Music Library Jazz (NMLJ)
- Naxos Music Library World (NMLW)
- Naxos Spoken Word Library (NSWL)
- Naxos Video Library (NVL)
Adam Matthew databases provide access to electronic books in history, international affairs, literature and related subjects. The Library currently has access to the following modules;
- American History Module I / Module II
- Confidential Print: Middle East
- Empire Online
- Shakespeare in Performance
Juris provides access to more than 25 million publications covering judicial decisions, laws, court decisions, contract decisions and precedents in the area of European Union law and German law.
Lexpera law database provides access to case law, legislation, contract templates, commentaries, articles and full-text legal books.